Wednesday 2 July 2008

Euro Leftovers


OK, it's a little late to talk about the Spanish win against Germany at the 2008 Euro's in Swiss-Austria, but with guys like Cesc Fabregas on the team... I guess I just cant handle it! Oh why oh why dear, do you have to be so good looking? I actually supported Germany for the finals, but Phillipp Lahm was out on the second round so I just completely gave up with the guess-who-will-win game. Still, don't get me wrong, I watch football because I'm really into the game, not to watch guys with cute bums sweating on the field...Ewww, that's gross actually.

The final match itself I find quite boring, I wasn't amazed by Torres' goal, and German looked weak. There weren't anything surprising that acted as an adrenaline rusher. It's OK still.
Since the 2006 world cup I wanted Spain to win the 08 Euro's anyway.

No comments: