Wednesday 13 May 2009

p(rom)arade!!


So, I just had my very last school exam today, which was Deutsch. Since then, technically my high school life is finished. No more sitting in class pretending that you're listening to your atypical math teacher when you're actually doodling funny pictures about him with your chairmate while also gazing at nowhere thinking about your future. I'll miss that part for sure. In fact, I will miss some particular things such as my class that always smells like food (good food), my friends who brings the food (in similar lunch boxes) and those who just eat the food. Ha!
But, there are still a few things or events for exact that might be exciting (they should be!); graduatuion day and prom night. We'll be wearing our traditional Javanese clothing for the graduation, while for the prom..?

My friends are all psyched about getting dressed up, which is a good thing I guess. Because, when you're in the last moments of your high school, meeting friends and looking wickedly good is important. People need to remember you, so dress up!

As for me, I'm not really into getting dressed up, but I am pretty enthusiastic. My dream prom dress? It has to be one of Rodarte's fall 2008 dresses. The spring 2009 is pretty cool too. But I love love love the tie dye concept with the pleated but flowy accent. Of course without the tights. If only anyone is kind enough...

Being pretty is good, but rocking your look is better. Keira Knightly is beautiful, no doubt, but Karen O is slightly more interesting. See the point?

No comments: